Yuan Ming is a new paradigm for achieving health and wellbeing and enhancing life as a whole. It is a natural, safe and effective discipline for helping others by identifying and dealing with the root causes of problems. Developed by Ren Xue’s founder, Yuan Tze, it brings together elements of traditional and modern culture.
How does Yuan Ming work?
Through trained facilitators, Yuan Ming works on Qi, heart and consciousness to effect change to the root causes that underlie illness or psychological distress. It is a tool to help those seeking to address unhealthy behavioral, emotional, personality and mental habits, or simply to strengthen their overall health.
As with all of Ren Xue, the concrete, personal benefits of Yuan Ming are accompanied by more global gains. The application of Yuan Ming can help establish an ethical and moral value system and a healthy worldview. Socially, it can be used to help improve one’s relationships with family, society and nature so these relationships can become harmonious. It is a tool that can help us achieve a healthy and happy life and develop wisdom.
This work can be done one-on-one, as a group or remotely with the practitioner and recipient(s) in different locations.
Sessions might include a practitioner facilitating the recipient to:
- strengthen the quantity and flow of Qi to help with injury or illness,
- strengthen or deepen the experience of a relaxed, calm and natural state
- strengthen or deepen the experience of the essential qualities of the heart (trust, openness, love, gratitude and Gongjing or true respect)
- identify unhealthy mental or emotional patterns and understand what is at their root in order to change them
Yuan Ming is most effective when the practitioner and recipient form a mutually-beneficial relationship
Yuan Ming is most effective when the practitioner and recipient form a mutually-beneficial relationship – with both parties actively participating in the process and working together in a positive way. This way the recipient is empowered to be guiding the direction of the changes necessary to support increased health, growth and development – and both parties grow from their work together.
Benefits of Yuan Ming
- Preventing illness
- Improving unhealthy habits and conditions on behavioral, psychological, personality and consciousness levels
- Improving overall quality of life
- Promoting longevity
- Promoting a healthy and harmonious relationship with self, family, society, and nature
- Raising the level of perceived happiness and wellbeing
- Helping to develop true realization and wisdom