CHANGE YOUR LIFE -
CHOOSE THE PATH TO
Annual REN XUE Portugal Retreat – Odemira, Portugal
May 17 – 25, 2020
- Do you want to be healthier, happier and feel more vibrant?
- Are you eager to achieve sustainable personal growth?
- And most importantly, would you like to get to know your True Self and attain higher realization and wisdom?
If so, then prepare to embark on a transformative journey!
Join world-renowned teacher, Yuan Tze, for a life-changing nine-day retreat. During the event, Yuan Tze will share with you the wisdom and Qigong meditation practices of REN XUE—a practical and comprehensive approach for improving health and living a wisdom-guided life.
Learn how to transform unhealthy patterns to clear the root causes of problems and experience the benefits of having a more open heart and mind. Enjoy creating this positive change with the support of a wisdom-guided community.
Whether this is your first or fifth retreat with Yuan Tze, there are opportunities for everyone to deepen their personal growth.
Registration opens: Monday, January 20, 2020
REN XUE Teachers: For details relating to the Teacher Continuing Education Program and Annual Retreat, please click here.
Click on any of the links below to jump to further details about the REN XUE Annual Portugal Retreat:
|Venue||Accommodation & Fees|
|Transport to Zmar||Registration Day Information|
|Retreat Daily Schedule||Financial Assistance|
|Cancellation & Refund Policy|
Should you have any further questions, please contact Ticha Santos Silva at email@example.com.
Zmar Eco Experience
Caixa Postal 3845
Accommodation & Fees
The fees below include accommodation, food and all teachings and related teaching material from Yuan Tze and senior REN XUE teachers.
* All prices are in Euros (€).
* Fees are per person
* €75 Early Bird discount if registered by Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Transport to Zmar
Transportation from Faro Airport to Zmar
Train, Taxi 2h 54min (43€-56€)
- Faro Airport take bus (20 min) #16 (every hour) to Faro Bus Terminal (1€-3€)
- Then take the Train (4x a day) to Sta. Clara - Saboia (6€-9€/1h4min)
- Lastly, take a Taxi (36,8km) to Zmar (35€-45€/30min)
Drive 1h 36min – 122,2km (Approximate fuel cost 15€-23€)
- Rent a car – All Car Rental Brands at Faro Airport include Hertz; Budget; Guerin; Keddy; Centauro; Goldcar; AVIS; SIXT; Europcar; Drive on Holidays; Firefly; RHODIUM.
Transportation from Lisbon Airport to Zmar
Train 3h 57min (52€-69€ total)
- Lisbon Airport take subway (every 5 min) red line - S. Sebastião to Oriente (2€ - 6 min)
- Then take the Train (3x a day) to Sta Clara – Saboia (15€-22€/ 2h21min)
- Lastly, take a taxi (36,8km) to Zmar (35€-45€/30min)
Bus 6h 4min
- Lisbon Airport take bus (14 min) line 2 – Financial Center (every hour) to Sete Rios Station (3€-5€)
- Then take the Bus (3x a day) to Zambujeira do Mar (12€-15€/3h)
- Last time take a Taxi to Zmar
Drive 2h 20min – 208,3km (Approximate fuel cost: 27€-40€)
- Rent a car – All Car Rental Brands at LISBON – Airport Portela include Hertz; Sadorent; Budget; Guerin; Keddy; Alamo; Enterprise; Centauro; Goldcar; Drive4less; AVIS; Thrifty; Luso; SIXT; Europcar; Drive on Holidays; Turisprime; OK; Flizzr; Interrent; Rupauto; National; Firefly.
Registration Day Information
Annual REN XUE Portugal Retreat (17 – 25 May)
Sunday 17 May
Accommodation check-in 4:00 pm
Registration 3:00-5:00 pm
First-day dinner: 5:30-7:00 pm
Monday 25 May
Ends at 11:00 am with lunch
Accommodation check-out 11 am
Retreat Daily Schedule
7:00-8:00 Session 1 (1’)
8:00-9:30 Breakfast (1’30”)
9:30-12:00 Session 2 (2’30”)
12:00-1:30 p.m. Lunch (1’30”)
Afternoon & Evening
1:30-3:30 Session 3 (2’)
3:30-4:00 Afternoon tea (30”)
4:00-5:30 Session 4 (1’30”)
5:30-7:00 Dinner (1’30”)
6:15-7:00 Guidance/Tutorial (optional) (45″)
7:00-8:30 Session 5 (1’30”)
8:30-9:30 Free time (2’)
9:30-10:00 Get ready for sleep (30")
10:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m. Sleep (8’)
Note: Each day there are five sessions dedicated to learning and applying REN XUE and Yuan Gong theories and methods for healing the whole of life. Participants will receive a detailed program prior to the event.
A €150 Financial Assistance discount is available to those who would not be able to attend otherwise.
The Financial Assistance Fund is a very limited fund donated by generous individual REN XUE practitioners. It is intended to help those truly unable to attend the retreat without financial support. If you can access the necessary funds in the form of savings or if you can find other means of assistance through family or friends, we ask you to refrain from applying for financial assistance, but be sure to get the early bird rate offered by booking before Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
Recipients will be notified by Friday, March 20, 2020. To learn more read the Financial Assistance Policy.
Please note that Financial Assistance will be available for the accommodation Option 1 only i.e. bedroom for four people in a shared bungalow with a shared bathroom.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
2020 Retreat Refund Policy: Odemira, Portugal
If you need to cancel your retreat registration, please do so early. Late cancellations may make it difficult to give someone else the opportunity to attend. Once you have paid any portion of the retreat fee, administrative and possibly cancellation fees will apply, depending on the cancellation date.
If you cancel your reservation:
- before Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at
midnight,we will refund all fees paid minus any applicable administrative charges.
- on Thursday, April 23, 2020 or later, we will refund all fees paid minus €45 cancellation fee and applicable administrative charges. Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receiving a cancellation notice.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- The same policies apply to full and part-time attendees.
- Anyone leaving the retreat early for anything other than a qualified emergency (medical emergency or a death in the family) will not receive any refund
- If someone leaves early due to a qualified emergency (medical emergency or a death in the family), we will refund the days that are not attended proportionately minus the €45 cancellation fee and the applicable administrative charges.
REN XUE International reserves the right at any time to require that a participant leave the retreat if it is determined that the participant’s behaviour is either excessively disruptive or dangerous to self or others. In this case, all retreat fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation by REN XUE International
In the highly unlikely event that REN XUE International must cancel the retreat for unforeseen reasons, we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund the full fee amount paid.